Hey Shmee

Home Forums General Hey Shmee

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Skimtat 3 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 1084 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Skimtat
    Keymaster

How are you liking GuildWars2?  Any questions?

Shmee
    Participant

No real questions.  Half the fun for me is figuring things out.  Already got myself invited into a guild.  They seem cool, though I have not interacted with them too much yet, but they seem pretty active in all aspects.

The game its self is OK.  Still miss DAoC.  Have not tried any of the PvP zones yet, still working on getting use to the controls, targeting and fighting.  It should pass time for the winter for us.

Tam is playing too.  We only get two character slots to start with, but more open up when we get the expansion.  My soloing toon is an Elementalist and I made a Paly to team up with Tam.  She made a Mezmer, but has not decided on her soloing toon.

My toons: Elem = Pyro Mystress,  Paly = Knight Of Nobility

Tams: Mez = Angel of Dreams

Skimtat
    Keymaster

What times are you usually on?   I will stop by some time.   Bale has an account as well but he has not been in for years.

Shmee
    Participant

Sorry bud for taking so long to check in.  I’m bad when it comes to forums.  I am on a lot currently.  But I go back to work this coming Monday night, so play time will drop.  Not sure how often I will be on during that time or exactly when.  Maybe a little during the afternoon. But more so when I am on my off days, which I can post when they are.  I have to look and get back to ya.

My Elem is lvl 40 currently and I dropped my guardian to make an engineer to run with Angels Mezer.

I will try to get better at checking in on here,  check ya later.

Skimtat
    Keymaster

I will jump on some time this week and at least add you guys as friends.

Skimtat
    Keymaster

I finally logged in and added you as friends.  Its been a while.  Are you still playing?

• Author

Skimtat
    Keymaster

How are you liking GuildWars2?  Any questions?

Shmee
    Participant

No real questions.  Half the fun for me is figuring things out.  Already got myself invited into a guild.  They seem cool, though I have not interacted with them too much yet, but they seem pretty active in all aspects.

The game its self is OK.  Still miss DAoC.  Have not tried any of the PvP zones yet, still working on getting use to the controls, targeting and fighting.  It should pass time for the winter for us.

Tam is playing too.  We only get two character slots to start with, but more open up when we get the expansion.  My soloing toon is an Elementalist and I made a Paly to team up with Tam.  She made a Mezmer, but has not decided on her soloing toon.

My toons: Elem = Pyro Mystress,  Paly = Knight Of Nobility

Tams: Mez = Angel of Dreams

Skimtat
    Keymaster

What times are you usually on?   I will stop by some time.   Bale has an account as well but he has not been in for years.

Shmee
    Participant

Sorry bud for taking so long to check in.  I’m bad when it comes to forums.  I am on a lot currently.  But I go back to work this coming Monday night, so play time will drop.  Not sure how often I will be on during that time or exactly when.  Maybe a little during the afternoon. But more so when I am on my off days, which I can post when they are.  I have to look and get back to ya.

My Elem is lvl 40 currently and I dropped my guardian to make an engineer to run with Angels Mezer.

I will try to get better at checking in on here,  check ya later.

Skimtat
    Keymaster

I will jump on some time this week and at least add you guys as friends.

Skimtat
    Keymaster

I finally logged in and added you as friends.  Its been a while.  Are you still playing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.