FFL Splanic League Week 7 Banter

Home Forums General FFL Splanic League Week 7 Banter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Skimtat 3 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 973 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Skimtat
    Keymaster

Bale.

My fantasy team is bad this year but my real time is doing alright.   I am okay with that.

You can change your avatar but I think that one fits you.

BaleOhay
    Participant

the bungels are doing some things and that is nice to see. Wish my iggles could pick it up. Looking bad these days. I had such hope going into the season.

Good thing my fantasy team is rocking. I need to send you the cash yet. I never got the email with your address.

BaleOhay
    Participant

your lack of weekly banter has ruined the perfect season, and to houston no less!

Jobjohnny32
    Participant

Forget FFL.  When are we getting UT back?  ?

BaleOhay
    Participant

Skim Unreal tourny server GO!

Skimtat
    Keymaster

there is a new free unreal coming soon  out i will look up details later today.   i assume you are sticking with pc gaming

• Author

Skimtat
    Keymaster

Bale.

My fantasy team is bad this year but my real time is doing alright.   I am okay with that.

You can change your avatar but I think that one fits you.

BaleOhay
    Participant

the bungels are doing some things and that is nice to see. Wish my iggles could pick it up. Looking bad these days. I had such hope going into the season.

Good thing my fantasy team is rocking. I need to send you the cash yet. I never got the email with your address.

BaleOhay
    Participant

your lack of weekly banter has ruined the perfect season, and to houston no less!

Jobjohnny32
    Participant

Forget FFL.  When are we getting UT back?  ?

BaleOhay
    Participant

Skim Unreal tourny server GO!

Skimtat
    Keymaster

there is a new free unreal coming soon  out i will look up details later today.   i assume you are sticking with pc gaming

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.